Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Want Wednesday

 
OMG!!! Where have I been lol! I know I know! Have you ever felt like you have so much going on but you're not really sure what it all is? That's my life right now! I need to take a weekend vacation while doing nothing but making a schedule and resting. My energy level is below zero. I will be researching vitamins and healthy diets so I can regain my energy. I will keep you informed on my progress. I want more time for hobbies. Its possible I just have to use my time wisely instead of loosely like I've been doing.
 
I need a pick me up! So I recently took out my sew in hair and I have been thinking about getting a hair cut again. Help me decide!!!
 
The RiRi look below is very similar to my first hair cut I did back last year February. Its the uneven side bob. Should I go back this way?
 
Or should I go with the Taraji P. Henson cut? I love the long bangs!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I like them both. You can't go wrong with either one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my post Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think majority are saying that cut & I'm really feeling that one to since I have never had bangs.

      Delete