Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Making My Way Downtown

 

 
Hey Everyone!!! I know you all are looking at my title and thinking this woman & her crazy title names hahaha!! Anyway I have lived in California for a year now and this past weekend was my first time actually walking around a portion of downtown San Diego. I have really been wanting to walk around a popular area called Hillcrest so that's where we went. Here was my outfit for that day and a few places we stopped. A lot of the places may not have names listed because I just took the pictures for scenery.
This is a cute little bakery and deli shop
 My hubby went in and got us some chocolate covered strawberries

 This place had some cute sunglasses and sandals

I found another little shop that sold designer clothing and accessories

 Cute Chanel belt.....I love it!

 This is a little of the inside of the designer thrift store






 This is Urban Outfitters walk in display

 This store had super cute colors for this season
I love this table of bright spring scarves!
 
Thanks for checking out my pictures and don't forget to please become a member by email!
 
Oh before I go I need everyone to show some love to my friend on her look alike picture! Please comment below if you think she looks like June Ambrose : ) My vote is a definite YES!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment