Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tell All Tuesday!!!

 
 
Hey Everyone!!! Sorry I went missing for a few days.........Again : ) lol. I definitely need a big regroup, revamp, and all the other redues I can do lol! I know I'm not the only woman that feels this way. Working full time, mom of two little boys, and a military spouse has my life busy in itself. I actually sit and think to myself what are you doing. Its the little task that start to add up in my day that's why I can never figure out where the time goes in my day even in my week. This post is definitely a catch up on my life type of post. This past weekend I was so tired from last week I spent it trying not to do much. Here are a few pics:

 My oldest son running around the yard under his new turtle sprinkler. He loves water.

 My baby and his cute chunky cheeks! Sitting back while we were outside at Yogurtland
Then later on that night my husband made a fire pit in our backyard. We made smores and just had a really great time talking!


Even though I needed the rest I really wish I would've took that time to actually do something more constructive. I tend to forget about myself a lot. So I have decided to give myself a two month goal of getting back to me. That goal doesn't mean that I will be together in two months but I will definitely be on the right path. I am trying to stop drinking soda for at least 30 days so now I have graduated to vitamin waters. I am addicted to the orange juice favor one. And while I was watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta part 3 reunion last Sunday I also tried a face mask. One of my BFF's told me about these cheap fast mask at Walmart. They are less than $2 so I was sketchy about it but I'm in love. I have REALLY dry skin so I got one that is for hydration. After I cleaned my face it felt so smooth and clean. I may start doing one of these mask once a week.



I will keep you posted on my improvement empowerment journey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment