Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Want Wednesday

 
 
Hi Everyone!!!! Its time for "What I Want Wednesday"! So, this past weekend I went up to Lens Crafters, which is where I normally get my eyeglasses. I wanted to ask a general question.
 
Me: How much would the prescription lenses cost I brought in a $20 pair of sunglasses?
Salesperson: Your looking at about $180 to over $200.......
Me: WTH!!!! That makes no sense.
Salesperson: LOL I know right
 
So as you can tell I wont be doing that LOL! It will make much more sense to just buy a nice pair there and get the lenses put in there also. I have been wanting to get some sunglasses so bad I haven't worn shades since I cant even remember when. I would love to get contacts but it freaks me out to put things in my eyes.....I guess "I ain't about that life" hahahaha!!!
 
I am attached emotionally to the Ray Ban brand lol. I love the style of their frames. Here are a few I love! Help me pick out a pair.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment