Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chic Comfy Weekend

Chic Comfy Weekend
 
Hi Fashionistas!!! Today I want to show you a cute look for spring that you can wear when running around during the weekend. Even if you don't dress like this on a regular this is a cute put together type of outfit that you can hang with the girls, date night, and lunch with kids. Chic but comfy enough to chase after your kids at a mall play area. Of course you would not really want to run but if you had to you would look fab doing so!
 
Stripes are very much a trend this year I believe. I love chiffon tops because even though it is long sleeves the thin fabric is great for good weather temps. Good weather for me is nothing above 80 degrees. Comfortable shorts can make any casual outfit effortlessly chic. Wedges are awesome if you don't normally wear heels but the low wedges are definitely a must have this season. I wanted to add a pop of color with that peach so it can brighten up all the neutral navy. I also threw in a color blocked bag. A lot of moms of smaller children dont like small bags so they end up throwing all they're items in the diaper bag to avoid bagage. I am starting to feel that since I carry a diaper bag for my youngest son, smaller handbags make me feel like less of a bag lady. So even with two bags I can still have my own style.


Zara shirt
zara.com


Oasis short shorts
$43 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Jeffrey campbell shoes
modcloth.com


Fendi
matchesfashion.com



No comments:

Post a Comment