Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thought It Was A Rainy Day in Cali


Not sure if a lot of you know but it rarely rains in Southern California and I'm starting to think any part of California for that matter! So I woke up this morning to check my Weather Channel app to see if there was still a chance of rain that I heard about earlier this week. And the chances moved up from 30% to 70%. Great right!!! Well that's what I thought......until I have been up for hours waiting for it and still no sign of rain!
 
Since I don't work right now my mornings are a little more relaxed so I started online window shopping. Yes I love to window shop but its also a list of things I look for when I go out to try on. Its a very helpful way for me and documenting it on my blog is a plus!
 
Here are my "What I Want Wednesday" items. I  am crazy.....did I mention crazy over Forever 21. If you look through my posts you will notice a lot from there. At one point in my life I worked a few blocks away from one and I probably went there every single day before or after work. So now you know a little secret about my shopping craziness!
 
Can I just look this cool! Isn't she so comfy chic!

 
Love denim!
 
This legging and shoe combo is a must for me! I'm not sure how my feet would look in this shoe because of the color but I am so willing to try.
 
She is wearing the same leggings and shoes from the pic above but I just had to show how they styled this look. Awesome!
 
Another secret about me is that I had a tumor removed from my back when I was in high school. Of course it left a huge scar. I honestly cant remember wearing anything with an open back since that time. But I am wanting to over come that! 
 
I love this combo! This sweater is beautiful!
 
For some reason I couldn't find these shoes for sell on the site but when I saw them in the banner I said HOT!!
 
Hope you enjoy my picks!


No comments:

Post a Comment