Thursday, October 17, 2013

DIY Time

 
I was looking around on Instagram like I always do......you know how people are addicted to Pinterest well I'm addicted to Instagram LOL!!! I love looking at stylish pictures. Anyway I ran across this great blog called Small Fry up there and I clicked on the link to the blog. It seems to be based on kids stuff like kids DIY, kids fashion, etc and I just loved it. I saw they had a DIY for a cardboard airplane and I knew my son would love that. I had the materials so I started to make it last night. On the blog they used a brand new box and since I know my son....(the way my son set up LOL in my Kevin Hart voice) he will destroy stuff quick so I didn't want to spend any money on this project. I went up the Marine Corps Exchange, its kind of like the Navy Exchange (for people that aren't familiar) and got an old box. Yes it was a bit worn out but my son didn't care. 
 
Well its done for now. We still have to do a little bit of touching up on some areas that are loose but for the most part it turned out way better than I expected considering the box was so worn out.
 
 
We may decorate it tonight! My son loves it though! He woke up this morning and ate his breakfast inside of it LOL!!!! Here is the link to the original post on Small Fry Blog HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment