Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Born to be Wild

Born to be Wild

 
Hi Fashionistas! I have been really wanting to start the whole mixing patterns and colors for myself so I decided to go to Polyvore. I love that site because it helps to bring an outfit together that's in your mind. This look above says "Me" in so many ways but believe it or not I have never worn two prints at once. Its so easy for me to put a client in something like this......but like I said on my birthday post 26 is going to change me! I want to start a "26 Things Before 27" list! I hope you can inspired from my look.
A Wear white t shirt
$11 - awear.com


Denham jacket
$255 - zalando.co.uk


River Island camouflage khaki pants
$32 - riverisland.com




Illesteva sunglasses
net-a-porter.com


Chanel lipstick
bloomingdales.com


Outdoor decor
amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment