Monday, September 30, 2013

My Birthday Date


So I had a great birthday weekend! I'm blessed to have lived another year so I'm thankful for that in itself. I have a wonderful family, friends, and life so I'm 4 for 4! On the night of my birthday one of my new friends brought over wine and cookies for me. We had a good time just sitting around drinking and talking. Always good to have some lady time!
 
Then Saturday, my family and I drove out to LA. Of course we have been out there a hundred times but I was hoping to see some celebrities. Well I did see one.....Joe Morton from the TV show Scandal! He plays Kerry Washington's dad on the show. My brother-in- law got a pic with him while I ran into Forever 21. Oh course I had to be shopping instead of getting celeb pics!
 
Here are my buys from the weekend:
 


 
 
On Sunday, my hubs and I went on our first real date since Valentine's Day! Wow long time right! That's what crazy work schedules will do to you. But anyway it was AWESOME!!! I felt great and of course I looked great. We went to the movies to see Baggage Claim which I give two thumbs up! I enjoy movies like that. So if you are looking for a laugh with a good love meaning please go see!
 
 
I wore my new top that I got from a cute store called L Closet. I paired it with some cute black leggings that look like pants, my see through black studded flats, and a cute duffel bag handbag. This outfit was so comfortable and I'm glad because we ended up walking around downtown before and after the movie.

 
I just love the sun in this picture! This is also the first time I have ever worn colored lipstick. This color is Rossetto by Rimmel Kate Moss collection. Yes, I'm 26, married with kids and I have never worn real lipstick......well I told you 26 is going to change me! Pow! Also those are my new gold studs that I got from Forever 21 that are pictured closer in an above pic.
 
Last but not least, my good looking date getting some money in his Kendrick Lamar inspired shirt! Love it and him!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment