Friday, September 27, 2013

It's My Birthday!!!!

 

 
Thank you Jesus!!! You have blessed me to see 26! My family is in good health, I'm in good health, and I cant complain. Not sure what my plans are yet but I do see buying something for myself in the near future.....tomorrow LOL. I never buy myself anything anymore. These are just a few things I have been obsessing over the past couple days:
 
I really need a classic black dress...I cant believe I don't have one already! This one is from Forever 21. I'm loving the detailing and just hoping it  fits me like that.
 
 
A good gold statement necklace. I love the girly feel of it but I could probably tomboy it up as well like I always do with looser fit jeans or pants
 
I keep saying I'm going to get a heel and ACTUALLY WEAR IT! I really want to but I have also been a flats and sneakers type of woman. Maybe 26 will change me!

 

 
I am really getting inspired by women on my Instagram putting together these cute looks with hats. I normally don't wear hats but its something Ive always wanted to do as well. Thinking I may give it a try. What do you think?
 
I have been eye balling this handbag every since it came out at Target. Of course the collection is pretty much sold out so hopefully I luck up. I have been a little cheap these past few years & I didn't want to pay that much, but I might have to forget my budget for this bag! *Sigh* its just so awesome! And a great color for Fall.
 
I love this entire outfit! I think I have a few jackets that are similar to this one and I'm sure I can get a cute top. My main focus are those jeggings that she has on! This look is available at Target......which if you know me its my go-to store for everything!
 
So what do you think I should get for my birthday?

 

4 comments:

  1. I think you should go for the black dress and hat. Of course I'm an advocate for shaking things up a bit, but if you feel more comfy in flats, why not at a funky pair of sneakers and a cool cross body bag to your had & dress to create a So-Cal meets SoHo kind of look! Great post and great options. Whatever you choose I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your idea! That sounds very comfortable but chic.

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! You made it lol and I love these pieces!

    ReplyDelete