Monday, September 23, 2013

Time for Some Change

Hey Everyone! Have you missed me?? Of course I know you did! Well since the last time we talked I've had a few things happen in my life. Let me first start off by asking have you ever had something bad happen to you but you almost felt like it was a weight lifted off? I had that happen to me twice since we last talked.  I really feel like God is speaking to me. I haven't gotten all the signals correct yet but I'm getting there by keeping my faith high.
 
My mom came to visit us last month. We had fun in LA, shopping and going to the beach. We miss her and our East Coast family. Right before she came to visit I was so overwhelmed with always being confined in the house due to working from home, having two small boys, and one car between me & my husband which his work schedule had been CRAZY! The Lord heard my cry and so unexpectedly my work laptop crashed......I was out of work for 3 weeks with pay! All I could & still can say is Thank You Lord!
 
 
My big boy started his first day of Pre-k. Isn't he the cutest!!! I am excited for him to learn even though he is already smart! I want to start doing more learning activities at home with him and get him into sports.
 
I made my first vision board. How did I do? I want to be honest with you all.....I lost my job this past week due to company cutting back (inserts eye roll)! It may not have been what I wanted as my career or do for the rest of my life but it was my normal and it paid some bills. I had been with the same company for 3 years now. That same night I decided to make this vision board because I told myself I would not give up on my dreams and being successful.

 Yesterday I decided to finally go off the base to a church I pass all the time called Grace . That service was everything I expected it to be and more! I am definitely going back. After service I found the first soul food restaurant I have seen in my area since I been living in California. Its called Felix's Soulfood and BBQ. It was awesome and I will be back there too lol. 
 
 
Thanks for reading my post. Talk to you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Please don't give up on your dreams, keep moving forward! I find it so difficult to do a vision board, I've started and stopped a few times. I guess I need to take a little time to get my "vision" together and get focused. and btw your son is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and giving those encouraging words!

      Delete