Thursday, August 21, 2014

The First Week of Kindergarten


This blog is going to be my journal today! These last couple of days have been not what I expected. But you really cant expect the unexpected. As you all know my oldest on started Kindergarten this past Monday. It was a proud success. I am so happy and proud of him. The first day he did great and he did even better these past few days. He is beginning to understand this is the real deal. He is learning to have more patience and focus. I know he will get better with time.
Thinking back on last week I thought that I would have so much free time now, even though I do have my 2 year old at home with me. I had so much planned but after yesterday I realized I made no actual "free time" for myself. I over planned. I'm starting to notice that I always do that & my husband agrees LOL. I plan too much then I get overwhelmed. So glad this new me notices mistakes earlier so that I can correct them. I definitely have a full schedule now. I am starting to make realistic goals for the day so that I can accomplish and sit down!

Here are a few pictures of my son on his first two days at school! I didn't get a chance to do a little kids school clothes haul but if you have any questions on anything he is wearing let me know.






<----------------First day

Second day-------------->


Third day

I will have the DIY desk space for kids up soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment