Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Big Birthday Bash Under a Budget


Hey Everyone!!! This past weekend we celebrated both of my sons birthdays. My oldest turned 5 years old on July 20th and my baby....well toddler turns 2 years old this Thursday August 7th. We were definitely on a bit of a budget for this party plus kids especially boys their age they just want to have fun. I really wish I would have remembered to take more and better pictures. Here are a few things that we did to throw a Big Birthday Bash under a budget:

1. I handmade the birthday decorations & games. Actually I printed them off Nick Jr.com LOL!
It was super easy! All you do is go to the birthday party section on the website and find what character(s) your kid likes. My boys LOVE Wallykazam! Its educational show and still fun for them. 


I even went on Pinterest and found a kid friendly punch. I named it after a character on the show because of the color. 


2. My husband has his own bakery business so guess who baked the cake? He did! And of course it was so AWESOME!!! 


Go check out his Facebook page at Oh So Delicious

3. We rented a bouncy house for $50 to have the entire day

4. I wish I would have taken a picture of our table spread but we stuck with a huge Walmart brand Marketside pizza, chicken wings, hot dogs, and chips


I know you all are wondering what the heck that is in that vase.......well yes its some magic beans and Wally's magical stick. Go check out the show and you will understand. 

I hope the things I did can help you save a few dollars on your next birthday bash! Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment