Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Picnic Time



Since I have started to work nights now I make sure to spend as much time as I can during the daytime with my boys doing fun activities. One thing I know my boys love for sure is a great picnic. Its a way to go to the park plus eat lunch all at the same time. Its always nice out here in California so why not enjoy the weather whenever you can. Then after the park picnic adventure that will more than likely ensure naptime......YAY LOL!! 

Picnic Time

Here are a few items that I like to bring to ensure great picnic time. Of course you cant go on a picnic without food/snacks and drinks. My boys love sandwiches plus they are so easy to eat. Pack a bunch of finger foods, things that you don't have to cut and you can easily hand over a Ziploc bag. I make two Ziploc bags for each different finger food I bring so I don't have to worry about them "sharing" if there is ever any when it comes to food haha! Use a nice lightweight picnic basket and I love a good thick picnic blanket. The thicker the blanket the more cozy and it feels like I'm some soft carpet. 

As far as your outfit......nothing fancy! You are going to be running around and stretched out on grass for the next hour or more so be comfortable. Some cute denim shorts and a nice over sized top is in order. Throw on a pair of comfortable sneakers, a hat for the sun and you are good to go! 

Have Fun!







Loose shirt
blackfive.com


Destroyed shorts
delias.com


Converse footwear
$91 - amazon.co.uk


ASOS crown hat
asos.com


Pic nic basket
lampsplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment