Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Check up Time

Check up Time


Today was check up time for my 15 month old. I cant believe how fast he is growing! Geesh!!!! He is 28 pounds now......future linebacker and he is almost 30 inches tall! I  didn't have my oldest son with us today so that made it a lot easier to get through this appointment. I like to be comfortable and bring less stuff as possible. We had an early morning appointment and it was a bit chilly. I wore something very similar to the outfit above. Sorry I am getting so bad at taking selfies now and I have no one to take pics of me : ( real sad face! Anyway, since of course Naval Hospital's parking lot was a circus, it took forever to find a spot and I had to run holding my sleeping 28 pound child just to make the appointment on time. Yes I lost about 5 pounds doing so LOL. Like I said before I try to bring in less as possible and lucky me after the check up portion, while we were waiting for my son's flu shot he decided he wanted to take a stroll around the lobby, into the halls, and everywhere else he felt he had access to. Ugh, I have to get one of those cute little wagon stroller things because I hate taking my double stroller when I don't have both kids. Any suggestions please feel free to comment! I carried a nice size cute tote that I had my purse essentials in plus a few things for my son such as wipes, two diapers, and sippy cup. To make this simple outfit pop I just paired it with a stylish printed flat shoe, which you can never go wrong with, and a pair of large gold stud earrings.

"How do you dress when you take your kids to their appointments?"

News Flash:

I recently received an email from a doctor at The American Recall Center about sharing a good piece of information. As you all know Veterans Day is this Monday, November 11th and I want to bring awareness to PTSD-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. A lot of Veterans struggle with this due to being exposed to traumatic events in the military. You all know I am a military spouse so this hits home for me and anytime I can educate or support I will. Please go educate yourself and read this awesome article  HERE. Spread the word!






Louise et Cie flat shoes
nordstrom.com



Fendi leather handbag
$1,495 - stylebop.com



Gold jewelry
tnuck.com



Oasis hair accessory
$6.39 - oasis-stores.com




No comments:

Post a Comment