Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Women Crush Wednesday


If you know me you know that I love to take the time out to recognize great women. Whether you are in the fashion world, working a career, being a spouse, or being a great mom you deserve to be recognized. Today I want to put the spotlight on a friend of mine named Chasity Womack. She is a hard working mother of twin girls and is fabulous at looking pretty. I got the chance to interview her so that she can give my readers a little insight into her life. Enjoy!!



1. Tell me a little about yourself.  I'm a very loving, caring, and family oriented person. I've had a challenging journey on becoming a mom, but I'm finally one and I love being the mother of my beautiful twin daughters.

2.Describe your style. I honestly don't think I have a particular style! Lol! I just like what I like and think it's presentable.



3. What are 5 must have pieces your cant live without? Five most have piece are tights, maxi dresses, heels, a cute shirt, and jeans.

4. What would be your "go to" outfit? My "go out" outfit would be a pair of skinny jeans or tights,  a nice shirt, and a pair of heels.

5. How do you make time to feel pretty and what do you do? To have some "me time" I love going to get my hair, feet, nails done, and also getting a full body massage. So like, a spa day.

6. What are your must have beauty products? skincare, hair, makeup, etc? My must have beauty products are cleanser and moisturizer from Mary Kay, lip gloss, a little eye shadow, eye liner and lip liner and I'm good to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment